- 1, 2, 3 - Times Square-42nd Street (7th Ave.-Broadway)
- A, C, E - 42nd Street-Port Authority (8th Avenue)
- B, D, M, F - 42nd Street-Brant Park (6th Avenue)
- N, Q, R - Times Square-42nd Street (Broadway)
- 7 & S - Times Square-42nd Street (Broadway-7th Avenue)
- M42 runs the length of 42nd Street from East to West
- M5 & M7 buses run North along 6th Avenue/Avenue of the Americas.
- M5 & M20 buses run South along 7th Avenue
BY CAR FROM:
- Via the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel: take Westside Highway Northbound on 42nd or 44th; go east on 40th St; make a left onto Ave of the Americas three blocks north to 43rd St; make another left
- Via Williamsburg or Manhattan Bridges: take FDR to 42nd St; go west on 42nd Street; right onto Ave of the Americas; one block north to 43rd St, left onto 43rd St
- Via 59th St Bridge, Midtown Tunnel or Triborough Bridge: take FDR to 42nd St; go west on 42nd St; make right on Ave of the Americas; go one block north to 43rd St; left onto 43rd St
- Via Holland Tunnel and G.W. Bridge: take West Side Highway to 42nd St; go east on 40th St; make a left onto Ave of the Americas three blocks north to 43rd St; make another left
- Via Lincoln Tunnel: go east on 40th St; make a left onto Ave of the Americas three blocks north to 43rd St; make another left
NEW YORK CITY
- Go north on Avenue of the Americas and make a left on West 43rd Street.
Go south on Broadway and make a left on 42nd Street. Make a left on Avenue of the Americas and then a left on West 43rd Street.
- From the Westside Highway:
Take the Westside Highway and exit on 56th Street, heading east to Broadway. Make a right on Broadway. Continue as above.
- From the FDR Drive:
Take the FDR to the 42nd Street exit. Take 42nd Street heading west to Avenue of the Americas and make a right. Continue to West 43rd Street and make a left.
Parking is available at Myers Parking Garage located at 141 W. 43rd St.
- Stop by the box office to a receive a coupon for discount. You must present a same day Town Hall performance ticket for discounted rates.
What is The Town Hall?
Town Hall is a 501C3 non-profit, 1,500-seat national historic landmark venue in the heart of New York City.
Are you City Hall?
No. If you’re looking to reach City Hall, please call: 212-639-9675.
What are your hours of operation?
The Town Hall Box Office is open 12pm - 6pm Monday-Saturday. The Box Office is closed on Sundays, except for performance dates.
Town Hall’s administrative office is open from 9:30AM-5PM
How do I get tickets to an event?
Tickets are available online by clicking the “buy tickets” link on any event page. Most event tickets are sold through Ticketmaster and are also directly available online at ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-982-2787.
Tickets are also available in person at our box office three weeks prior to the performance date.
What happens if I lose my ticket?
If you have lost your ticket please contact your original point of sale for assistance.
If you are unsure of your original point of sale, please have a Government issued I.D. and purchasing credit card ready when contacting or visiting the Box Office.
What happens if my event is postponed or cancelled?
All tickets will be honored for a postponed event. In the unlikely event that an event is cancelled - or if you would like a refund for a postponed event - refunds are available at point of purchase.
If you purchased your tickets from the Box Office, your refund will come in the original form of payment. All tickets must be present to process a full refund.
If you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, all refunds will be processed automatically.
Are guns allowed?
No. Please be advised there are no guns allowed on the Town Hall premises at any time. Please make arrangements to park your firearms at any local Police station prior to your visit.
I’m having trouble ordering tickets online. Who can I contact to assist me?
You can contact our box office: 212-997-6661.
What is the refund policy for tickets?
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted unless due to cancellation.
Can someone else pick up my tickets at the box office?
Yes. You will need to contact your original point of purchase to add an additional name to the order as an alternate pickup.
How do I pick up my tickets at will call?
Will call tickets are typically available two hours before show time. Please have a Government issued I.D., the credit card used for purchase and order number ready.
Are there discounts for group tickets?
Discounted group tickets are available for select performances. If you’re looking for group tickets, please call our box office at 212-997-6661.
Is there a seating chart?
Yes. Click here to see our seating chart.
What time do doors open?
Typically, doors open thirty minutes prior to performance time.
Is photography permitted inside the theater?
There is strictly no photography permitted inside the theater.
Is outside food or drink allowed in the theater?
No outside food or drinks are permitted into the theater.
What kinds of concessions are offered?
Refreshments (both alcoholic and non) are available in the lobby before the show and during intermission. Only refreshments purchased in the Town Hall tumbler are allowed into the theater.
Is there a coat check?
Is there a lost and found?
Yes. If you are looking for a lost item, please contact our House Manager at 212-997-0113.
Does Town Hall have an elevator?
Yes, we have elevators controlled by an elevator operator.
Is the theater wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the theater is wheelchair and visually-impaired accessible. There is a section available for wheelchairs in the left rear Orchestra behind row S. Along with row E, the front right side Orchestra has seating for the visually-impaired. Wheelchair, visually-impaired and companion tickets are available on Ticketmaster by selecting 'Accessible Seat Options' and can also be reserved at the Box Office.
Anyone with accessible seats and those requiring infrared hearing devices should ask to speak to the House Manager once inside the theater for accommodations.
I am a member of the press interested in writing about a performance or speaking to a Town Hall representative. How do I obtain an interview with an appropriate person or press tickets?
Send your request to the Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the benefits of becoming a sustaining member?
The benefits of becoming a Town Hall member range from opportunities to attend Town Hall’s annual Friends of the Arts dinner and performance to purchasing exclusive concert tickets before they go on sale to the general public to seat naming for yourself and friends. Click here to learn more.
How do I become a sustaining member?
You can become a member here or by calling Helen Morris at our administrative office at 212-993-1003 x 10.
How do I make a contribution?
Tax-deductible contributions at any level can be made here or by calling Jacqueline Maddox at 212-997-1003 x16.
Can I rent the facilities at Town Hall?
Yes. For more information on Town Hall rentals, click here.
How do I access pre-sale tickets exclusive to Town Hall?
You can obtain pre-sale codes by joining Town Hall’s email list. Click here to sign up now.
Do you recommend any restaurants in the vicinity?
Yes, we do! Please click here for some of our neighborhood restaurants.
All person's entering the venue, regardless of age, must have a ticket.