The Town Hall is a non-profit organization supported by contributions and governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees. Individual contributions are an important source of support. Join us by becoming a Sustaining Member. All contributions are deductible to the full extent of the law.
Sustaining Memberships are available at various levels beginning at $500. Benefits include:
- Bronze seat plaques held in perpetuity
- Invitation to the Annual Friends of the Arts Awards Dinner & Cabaret Performance
- Advertising space in the Gala Souvenir Journal
- The Town Hall Report, our bi-annual newsletter
- Discounted tickets and invitations to selected performances
For more information on Sustaining Membership Categories click here, or contact Helen Morris at 212-997-1003 x10 or if you prefer, use our Town Hall Sustaining Membership Form to create a print-ready form to designate your gift.