One application presently requires the collection of some form of personal information from an individual when using the Town Hall Web site the E-Mail Club. Information we collect may include your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers, demographic data, survey information, opinion responses, and contest information.
Use of Information Collected
- Joining the Town Hall e-mail club requires the collection of your name, and an e-mail address. However, options exist to provide additional address and phone information, to list preferences for receiving program and events information, to be placed on the postal mailing list, and to respond to demographic research, survey information, opinion polls, and contests.
- E-mail Club addresses are not shared with third parties and are kept in their own database.
- E-Mail Club members will have their e-mail addresses used to notify them of ticket discounts, upcoming events, and special offers; and to conduct demographic research, surveys, opinion polls, and contests.
- Those who opt to also receive postal mail when joining the E-Mail Club will be added to the same database containing ticketing, postal mail, and Membership information; and this information– but not e-mail addresses or phone numbers – will be shared with third parties as matter of course unless Town Hall is instructed not to share.
- If Town Hall conducts a special contest or promotion with a third party that requires personal information to qualify for entry, and we plan to share that information with this third party, that intent will be posted on the contest entry page.
- Any e-mail sent to you as an E-Mail Club member will offer you the option to be removed from the E-Mail Club list.
Anonymous Information Collected on this Web Site
Anonymous data is collected on server logs to enable analysis of web site activity, and debugging of active code. It can also be used to provide aggregate statistics about visitors and usage. You, as an individual user, remain anonymous. Such data may include pages visited, your IP address, browser type, how you landed, whether via search engine results or a direct link, and how long you stayed. Such data is used for analysis of web site effectiveness, and to identify possible areas for improvement.
Contact Us/Updating Your Information
Please notify Town Hall when you wish to make any changes to your name, postal address, phone numbers, or e-mail address, if you wish to change your willingness to share you name and address information with third parties, or if you wish to be added/removed from either the E-Mail Club list or postal mailing list.
You may contact us by e-mail through Town Hall Marketing Dept. or by postal mail sent to:
The Town Hall
123 West 43rd Street
New York NY 10036
Please include both your old and new contact information where applicable.
Town Hall may occasionally update this privacy statement. Notice of the most recent revision date will be posted at the very top page of this policy article.